Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Conner Wayne Werber

My beautiful baby boy is finally here! Ive been so busy the last couple of weeks that I havent had a chance to post anything about him. I found out pretty early on in my pregnancy that I was going to have a scheduled C-Section because I have a uterine fibroid that needed to be removed. Unlike most people I was beyond thrilled that I was going to have a C-Section because I was dreading going in to labor. I didnt want to have an epidural and stupid me thought that having a C-section ment that you wouldnt have to have one.

We went to the hospital on March 18th and he was born at 12:55 pm he weighed 8lbs 8oz and was 20inches long! John was having so much fun during the c-seftion becuase my doctor was training someone and so he was able to learn alot about the whole process. He was also taking pictures the entire time and let me tell you it is really weird to see what is going on on the other side of the sheet! We were in the hospital for two nights and I thought i was feeling good enough to go home, little did i know that as soon as i got home the real pain would kick in. We had to sleep on the couch because our bed was way to high for me to get in and our couch is extremely hard so the first week home we barely got and sleep. Im still healing and although I am feeling better each day I still tend to have major back pain that cause nausea every once in a while.

Being a mom is such an amazing, rewarding, and down right scary thing and I wouldnt trade it for anything. I didnt know what to expect but I knew that I was in for a ride and I am so proud of my husband for the father that he is. I always knew that he would do a great job but I think that he has really done more than i ever expected and hopefully he keeps it up lol!


Daddy cutting the cord!

Meeting my little man for the first time

Our first family photo

No comments:

Post a Comment