Monday, May 3, 2010

Family Photos and More


These past few weeks have been a lot of fun around here, my pepaw was able to come and visit the baby and we didn't think he was going to be able to come out for a few months so it was a great surprise. He flew in on Tuesday and brought some crawfish with him which were soooo good and something we haven't have for about a year! We had a few friends and family over at my moms house to enjoy it, and we had a lot of fun watching them eat it since none of them have ever had crawfish before. John's brother and sister in law came over and they discovered that one of the crawfish had escaped and landed in the pool alive and they brought it home for their kids to keep as a pet!! The rest of the week we just hung out with my pepaw so that he was able to spend some time getting to know Conner since he is growing ever so quickly.

We also took some family photos that John made pretty interesting. It is really hard to get him to be normal but he did ok in some of the pictures! I feel like I cant get enough photos of Conner becuase I dont want to miss anything that he does.

I really cant believe that he is already almost six weeks old and it will soon be time for me to go back to work. I never thought that I would want to be a stay at home mom because I am such a busy person but having a baby of your own really changes your perspective on it. I am going to miss him so much when I have to go back but I found out today that I have to have gal bladder surgery next week so I will be off for another week but it still isn't enough time. I keep telling myself that it will get easier with time but time will only tell!

2 comments:

  1. I really liked your family picture! Connor sure is getting big! Crazy how they grow like weeds, huh! You are looking really good... I hope that you are feeling better after your surgery! I love craw fish boils! We went to our first one about 2 years ago...it is yummy! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, he's a cute precious little guy :)

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete